Re: Counting Statistics

Try "Mathematics Review for Health Physics Technicians" by Steinmeyer, Durkee & Steinmeyer 1994

ISBN: 0-9630191-1-2
LIC: 94-65908

RSA Publications
A Division of RSA Inc.
19 Pendleton DR
PO Box 107
Herbron CT 06248

For super simple counting stats try a DOE site specific  Lesson plan "Counting Errors and Statistics"  for RCT initial Qualification.

Mike Demspey ESH-1 TA-55 LANL

All opinions expressed here are my own.  Especially this one:

Why worry about the WIPP leaking?   In 10,000 years we will all be living on other planets...