Re: Green peace actions.

Folks,

Admittedly it's crack-pot stuff, but look how powerful the emotional and visual
images are that are being communicated.  I always get a kick out of the "happy
home" scenarios that were promoted with atomic energy back in the 50's (too
cheap to be metered!), but I'm not so sure that the PR folks back then really
had it that far wrong.

I'm afraid that "the risk factor is 1 e-6" will never be able to compete with
making the Earth Mother angry with me.