Re: rct training manual

     Try //cted.inel.gov/cted/eh_mat.html for RCT course study guides

Subject: rct training manual
Author:  "Eric Hill" <hill@primary.net> at Internet
Date:    1/19/99 3:35 PM

I am trying to further my education in the radiological community. I was a
nuke in the navy and am now a free man.  Freedom would have a much louder
ring if i could get a hold of a training manual for rad con technician.  If
anybody knows a website i could find this at, i'd appreciate you dropping me
a message.
Eric Hill(hill@primary.net)

p.a.p.e.r.  c.l.i.p.(people against people ever reenlisting, civilian life
incentive program)