Chernobyl Reference

Wade & Radsafe,

A very useful reference I've found for summary information on Chernobyl in a
brief (100 page) publication from the OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, "Chernobyl:
Ten Years On - Radiological and Health Impact.  An appraisal by the NEA
Committee on Radiation Protection and Public Health."  November 1995.  I
obtained my copy following an e-mail request to the OECD Washington Center.
Internet address (1995) was http://www.oecdwash.org.  My specific response came
from Joachim Doll at e-mail joachim.doll@oecd.org.

Good luck.

	Gene Carbaugh