Re: Chernobyl Reference

My thanks to Gene Carbaugh for sharing the OECD-NEA Chernobyl reference (see his
message below).

Although the OECD-Washington site gave no clues about this document, I was able
to find it at the OECD-NEA site.  It's available on the web at:

http://www.nea.fr/html/rp/chernobyl/welcome.html

More than happy to share my legwork,

Karl Fischer, M.E.
Area Health Physicist
Radiation Safety Branch, NIH
(301) 496-5774 x263
kwf@nih.gov

	A very useful reference I've found for summary information on Chernobyl
in a
	brief (100 page) publication from the OECD Nuclear Energy Agency,
"Chernobyl:
	Ten Years On - Radiological and Health Impact.  An appraisal by the NEA
	Committee on Radiation Protection and Public Health."  November 1995.  I
	obtained my copy following an e-mail request to the OECD Washington
Center.
	Internet address (1995) was http://www.oecdwash.org.  My specific
response came
	from Joachim Doll at e-mail joachim.doll@oecd.org.