Re: History of X-Rays

Dear Radsafers,

       Unbelievable what many of radsafers wrote on this topic, please look
carefully on what the students are looking for:

>We are two students from Florida working on a history fair
>project about the way the xray machine has changed history in the
>medical field. We would like to know if you would be able to send us any
>information about how the machine has changed history or if we could
>send you any questions we might have. Thank you for your time.
>
>Thank you.

They did not ask to anyone to write to them the document. We have to be glad
with proposition like this. They probably have a teacher to stimulate them
to understand the advance of science and technology, and they are only
looking for reference and someone to help them in case of doubt or
questions. Considering the question I do not believe they are University
students, but only high school students. I also have to thank his teacher
for such initiative. The teacher, has to be able to clarify what is correct
or not, and by the way, many times I found in this list question made by HP
that make me surprise with the information they ask for.

J. J. Rozental
<josrozen@netmedia.net.il>
Israel