RE: History of X-Rays

I got to see Dr. Bertell in person in about 1987 where she obliquely
advanced the concept that AIDS was caused by exposure to radiation.  She
denied making such a claim when she was asked a direct question after her
lecture.   Of course others have now been willing to make the claim
directly.

In her book she claims that background radiation is increasing and that the
main reason is that radon is beign released when natural gas is burned.

Don Kosloff
dkosloff@ncweb.com

"Bj?rn Cedervall" <bjorn_cedervall@hotmail.com> on 01/20/99 08:45:34 AM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu