Re: [Fwd: Please advise]

In a message dated 1/20/99 8:40:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,
makay@teleport.com writes:

<< We have developed a process that will change gram amounts of radioactive
  material into non-radioactive elements....This process can be scaled up.
  Please advise, who should we contact? >>

Frankly, I might tell them they should consider contacting a patent
attorney....That way, you haven't jeopardized any of their rights, just in
case the moon is made of cheese, and they are right.

Barbara H.
BLHamrick@aol.com