Macintosh Database

Hello all,

We are in a transition phase right now, we have a database that does
some of what we want written by a former employee. We are weighing our
options on were to go next. Whether to have a programmer continue with
what we have, or see if we can find something that already exsists and
adapt it to our needs.

We have already found some options that would work on an Intel/Windows
machine. That is an option, but we thought we would put out the
following question to the group.

Does anyone have a database on the Macintosh for tracking PI
authorizations, inventory, badges, training etc. Basically for tracking
all the useful information a university RS program needs to track?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Andrew

Andrew Buchan     tel: 805-893-7256
UC Santa Barbara  fax: 805-893-8659