Radon Information -Reply

Joe:
There are several good and balanced sites re radon.  As Dr. Donohoe
correctly observes, it would be unwise to enter into a detailed
discussion on this subject here.  I'm not sure if I need to apologize for
being an employee of the EPA or not, but I still know what objectivity is
and not having an 'agenda' , I have not excluded all information about
radon.  Send me your e-mail address and I can guide you to them.