Re: Health Benefits of Chocolate - Free Radical Scavenging-

At 10:19 AM 1/22/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Stewart,
>
> The scientific literature  has extolled  the  many benefits of chocolate
and this just clinches it.   Chocolate is the perfect food.   Given this
astounding  new finding I move that chocolate should be made a "food group"
 replacing  "grains" or "vegetables"  (maybe both)  on the food pyramid.

Hell, you've been telling me this for years!! Sugar and caffeine are also
food groups, right??

Rick Mannix
Health Physicist
Laser Safety Officer