RE: Health Benefits of Chocolate - Free Radical Scavenging-

Unfortunately it is almost 7:30 p.m. in my country and all shops close now.
I hope that no nuclear accident will happen tonight before I get my stock
of chocolate tomorrow morning. I also found out that I have no iodine pills
at home....

Please observe that it is not enough to stock the chocolate, but you have
to observe carefully the expiry dates, which means that you have to
constantly eat a part of the chocolate and to constantly replace it by
fresh one. This has another advantage: You are always protected by a
constant concentration of chocolate and cannot be surprised by unexpected
fallout.

Can anybody tell me about the mechanism, by which the chocolate is
transported into the cells to protect them?

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Office:
Hofrat Dr. Franz Schönhofer
Federal Institute for Food Control and Research
Department of Radiochemistry
Kinderspitalg. 15
A-1095 Vienna
Austria