Help!

Dear radsafers:

I need an urgent help from you. Do anyone of you know where I can find
some reading materials that would be helpful to write an essay with
title "Challenges and Opportunities of Nuclear age." If you know where,
please let me know ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Chan-Hyeong Kim                             E-mail: chkim@tamu.edu
Texas A&M University                        Phone : 409-845-7551 (work)
Nuclear Science Center                              409-862-9275 (home)
College Station, TX 77843-3575              Fax   : 409-862-2667