Re: Help!

At 08:35 PM 1/23/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Dear radsafers:
>
>I need an urgent help from you. Do anyone of you know where I can find
>some reading materials that would be helpful to write an essay with
>title "Challenges and Opportunities of Nuclear age." If you know where,
>please let me know ASAP. Thanks in advance.

>Chan-Hyeong Kim                             E-mail: chkim@tamu.edu
>Texas A&M University                        Phone : 409-845-7551 (work)
>Nuclear Science Center                              409-862-9275 (home)
>College Station, TX 77843-3575              Fax   : 409-862-2667
Dear Chan-Hyeong Kim

As you intend to write just an essay,  it will be easy for you to get
information from the Internet. There are many documents on this subject.
Following I inform you some useful source of information for your essay. In
any case, please let me know directly if you which more advanced text.

Good Luck

J. J. Rozental
<josrozen@netmedia.net.il>
Israel

http://www.nuke-energy.com/html/domenici.html
The International Nuclear Fuel Cycle
A New Nuclear Paradigm

Senator Pete V. Domenici - Inaugural Symposium, Belfer Center for Science
and International Affairs, Harvard University, October 31, 1997
=====================
http://www.clw.org/pub/clw/coalition/rich0998.htm
Statement by Bill Richardson, Head U.S. Delegate, on Nuclear
Nonproliferation Efforts
42nd Session of the International Atomic Energy Agency General Conference
September 21, 1998
==================================
http://www.nrc.gov/OPA/gmo/nrarcv/s-96-20.htm
"NUCLEAR REGULATION IN THE UNITED STATES: CHALLENGES AND DIRECTION-SETTING
ACTIONS"
 BY Dr. SHIRLEY ANN JACKSON, CHAIRMAN U.S. NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION
CONSEJO DE SEGURIDAD NUCLEAR MADRID, SPAIN  SEPTEMBER 20, 1996
http://www.nrc.gov/OPA/gmo/nrarcv/s-96-05.htm
NUCLEAR REGULATION:  THE CHALLENGES OF CHANGE
By Dr. SHIRLEY ANN JACKSON, CHAIRMAN U.S. NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION
JAPAN ATOMIC INDUSTRIAL FORUM NAGOYA, JAPAN APRIL 17, 1996

http://www.nrc.gov/OPA/gmo/nrarcv/s-96-06.htm
"NUCLEAR REGULATION IN THE UNITED STATES: POLICY DIRECTIONS AND FUTURE
PROSPECTS"
By Dr. SHIRLEY ANN JACKSON, CHAIRMAN  U.S. NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION
KOREA ATOMIC INDUSTRIAL FORUM/KOREAN NUCLEAR SOCIETY SEOUL, REPUBLIC OF
KOREA
APRIL 12, 1996

================================
http://www.iaea.org/worldatom/inforesource/dgspeeches/dgsp1992n07.html
"The dual challenge of the atom - to exploit in peace, not explode in war"
 by Dr. Hans Blix Director General International Atomic Energy Agency
 at the ANS/ENS/USCEA Nuclear Energy Forum Chicago, Illinois USA 17 November
1992
http://www.iaea.org/worldatom/inforesource/other/development/devtwo.html
THE ENERGY CHALLENGE Achieving sustainable development
http://www.iaea.org/worldatom/inforesource/bulletin/bull393/iaea.html
IAEA 2000  Challenges of New Frontiers

http://www.iaea.org/worldatom/inforesource/dgspeeches/elbaradei/dgsp98oecd.html
 Address to the OECD Council  By IAEA Director General Dr. Mohamed ElBaradei
Paris, 30 September 1998