Re: Depleted Uranium Sheet Metal Available

     Try Starmet in Concord, MA

Subject: Depleted Uranium Sheet Metal Available
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at guardian
Date:    1/25/99 12:46 PM

Hi

I would like to post this message on the RAD Safe List Serve.

We have (here at Caltech) approximately 750 Kg of depleted Uranium sheet
metal available for donation to anyone in need of this material.  I saw a
message on the list last week indicating that someone may find this
material to be useful.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Mike Zittle
Health and Safety Engineer
California Institute of Technology