Independent assessment of rad environmental monitoring

Our Radiological Environmental Monitoring Program (REMP) at the Millstone
Nuclear Generating Station is being challenged by an outside group.  They claim
that the utility cannot be trusted to monitor itself.  We would like to have an
independent assessment of our program.  The person or organization doing the
assessment cannot be in bed with the nuclear industry.  Any suggestions of who
that could be?

Claude Flory
Senior Scientist
Northeast Utilities