Irradiated hardware

looking for reference material on acceptable methodologies/guidence
for determining nuclides/activities of research reactor irradiated
hardware.  any help would be appreciated.

john o'neil
us ecology

John:

I too would be interested in what you find out - in my case its for
accelerator activated parts. If anyone has some ideas, please post to the
list.

Thanks,
Jeff
Jeffrey Leavey
leaveyja@us.ibm.com
MUV Lithography
IBM Corp.
(914) 892-4595       FAX     - 4604                East Fishkill, NY 12533
Pager 510-3466