Y2K Problem with Canberra WB Counters

 I wanted to respond to the note below posted by Dave Biela so there is not
 any confusion resulting from the subject given to the posting - "Y2K
 Problem with Canberra Counters". The potential problem described by Dave
 really has nothing to do with the instrument tested (i.e. the WBC). It has
 more to do with the testing effort itself and he makes a valid point. It
 is important to remember to erase any files created as a result of Y2K
 testing once the testing is complete. There is, in fact, no Y2K problem
 with Canberra's Whole Body Counters. For complete information about our
 Y2K product verification testing and the compliance status of our
 products, please refer to our web site at www.canberra.com. If you have
 any questions, feel free to contact me directly.

 Judy Miller
 Canberra Marketing Manager

 Subject:  Y2K Problem with Canberra WB Counters

I am just relaying a message, if you have any problems with your system,
please contact Canberra directly.

When performing Y2K testing it is possible to create data files after
setting the date past 12/31/99 which will cause problems with your QC
operations when you return your system to the current date.  Make sure you
delete any Y2K files created prior to resetting your machine to the current
date or at least prior to using it in "normal" mode.  Contact your Canberra
representative if you have any problems.  They have probably seen these
problems and can help you fix them.

Dave Biela