FW: Yucca Mtn article

The attached was sent to me because a colleague and I were interviewed by
this reporter about spent fuel transportation (our contribution is buried
somewhere in the middle -- it is the description of the tests for Type B
casks.  I don't think we told Heidorn enough lurid stuff).  I am circulating
it on RADSAFE because:

1.  Heidorn seemed like a very rational reasonable fellow when we talked to
him
2.  This is, I think, typical of an article that purports to be "balanced"
3.  Most important, this illustrates that newspapers will quote a person but
make no judgment as to the accuracy or verity of that person's statement.

Clearly only my own opinion

Ruth F. Weiner
Sandia National Laboratories
MS 0718, POB 5800