Re: irradiated hardware -Reply

I have run into the same problem reguarding shipping of power detectors.
The big picture is to get the material info as to what types of metals /
material is involved...how much of those materials were in the flux...flux
history that affected those materials.
I then give this info to the "brains" of the operation and they figure out an
approximation of the irradiated componets.

Not much help but I believe this is the basic flow path for estimating the
activity of different componets.

Ron Shepherd
shephrl@gwsmtp.nu.com