Re: Re[2]: Give Me You Opinion -Reply

In an emergency response situation, I think you would  call 911 or whatever
system you have to contact authorities of the emergency incident.  control
the site (prevent others from entering area) Wait for backup rescue
personnel. Establish command structure,  access situation, send in rescue
team with protective equipment that has been deemed necessary. I think
anything less of this would be inadequate emergency response. I also think
in real life this is exactly what workers and responders are trained to do.
As to the matter of the discussion of if Pu is harmful in this situation. I
would say that to a person happening upon this incident. You do not know
the cause of the accident. A wrong assumption on your part could leave you
dead.
just an opinion,
Mark Dater
NeXstar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
2860 Wilderness Place
Boulder, CO. 80301
Work phone: (303) 546-7703
Fax: (303) 444-0672
E-mail mdater@Nexstar.com
These are my comments and questions and not those of my employer.