Re: RE: Personal Alpha CAM (PCAM)

I still can't help but wonder whether your HP budget wouldn't be better
spent
on engineering controls.  It seems likely that properly designed and
installed
containments and local exhaust ventilation would keep the airborne
concentrations down to a level where there wouldn't be stay time limits due
calculated concentrations inside the respiratory protection, and would be
more
ALARA.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton