Excess Cobalt 60

     Dear Radsafers,

     I currently have about 771 pencils of Cobalt 60 available for reuse.

     About 168 pencils averaged 11.5 Ci/gr. with each pencil carrying
     between 80-170 grams.  603 pencils are older and will have a lower
     specific activity.  It is estimated that these are around 1 Ci/gr.
     The total curie count for all the pencils is around 225,000 curies.

     The pencils are aluminum containers of cobalt wafers and are about 1
     inch by 8 inches.  If you are interested please contact me at
     803-725-1458.

     Thank you and have a good day!