Peak 1000 year TEDE

I am looking for a reference that gives a definition of the following phrase:

peak annual TEDE dose expected within the first 1000 years after decommissioning.

It seems easy enough to understand but my boss wants an authoratative definition.  I think it basically means the highest TEDE that would be recieved in any one year from now until 1000 years from now when decommissing a site.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Joey Michael
mailto:joey-michael@uiowa.edu
University of Iowa