Need job descriptions

Looking to procure job descriptions for the following positions,
29491  Unexploded Ordinance Technician Level 1
29492  Unexploded Ordinance Technician Level 2
29493  Unexploded Ordinance Technician Level 3
I have searched the Employment Standards Administration Wage Hour
Division Directory and I did not have any success obtaining these
descriptions.  I am trying to determine the proper pay scale for the
RCT Positions at DOE Facilitiies.  Would appreciate any information that
you have Thank You.