Re: Pu Toxicity vs DDT

	My source of this info is the book "Toxic Terror" by Elizabeth
Whelan,Prometheus Books, 1993 and papers by Prof Jencks (spelling?) from
Berkeley.EPA sponsored a large study before the banning of DDT about 1972
(the study recommended against the ban, but Ruckleshouse ignored the
report and banned DDT for what he later conceded to be for political
purposes), so that report may be available. If you need more detail, I
will dig things out of my files.

Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh