Re: RSO Position Available

Paul:
Would it be possible for GI to partipate in your reciprocal audit program in 1999?  I would like to make myself available to audit one of the WAR sites and if possible someone could provide an audit of the GI rad safety program.  I would like to participate even if no one is available to audit GI.
-Mark