Re: natural radionuclides in drinking water

This is a very late reaction to your message dating back to early september...
We have a contract with an industrial diffusing mineral water which
contains Ra to get rid of this radioelement. I would be interested to
receive information on this European program you mention devoted to the
removal of natural radionuclides from drinking waters.
On another hand, the industrial will have to face very rapidly the problem
of radioactive wastes ... What can he do with them ? I would be interested
to hear if you have received echos to your mail and, possibly, to go on
exchanging information.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Yours

Jean-Charles ABBE