Johns Hopkins coverup?

Mr. Faber has accused Johns Hopkins of something quite serious, that they are
attempting to withhold research information from interested parties.  He may
well be correct, I don't know.  I looked on the Internet to see if I could
find that thesis in the Johns Hopkins library and I didn't find it, so that
tends to support his claim.  But I know from experience that not every claim
of a coverup is correct, and in fact a high percentage of them are wrong.  It
does seem strange that Mr. Faber will not answer a question of whether that
thesis is available or not.  He did say, after some prodding for specific
details, that they would not let him have it a couple of years ago, but only
implies that it is not available now.  All I ask is that if he is going to
accuse an organization of  a coverup, that he be a bit more specific in his
accusations and provide some detail.

                                               R. Holloway
                                               holloway3@aol.com