RE: Liquid waste tank decommissioning!

Another option that was used at ORNL was grouting in place. The tank was
just filled with a low-density grout mixture and all aboveground
penetrations were cut off to below ground, then the tank was filled over. If
you don't HAVE to remove the tank, it's another option.

DJ Richards
Hazards Assessment & Y2k Emergency Preparedness Lead
Rocky Flats Environmental Technology Site
David.Richards@rfets.gov
djrichards@earthlink.net