Re[2]: Hopkins Thesis Availability/Coverup Thread- Response

     I have been following this thread because it illustrates how the
     normal, time-proven, process of releasing research results can be
     misunderstood and how the choice of words can be used to convey
     sinister intent when perhaps none were present.