Re: What are the Russian Radiation Limits?

Franz,
Ukraine (1997): Bq, Grey (Gr?), Sv, eV (non-SI unit).
Bjelorussia: Russian Radiation Safety Standards were developed in
cooperation with Bjelorussia.
However I don't know exactly the situation in Bjelorussia.
I believe that SI units are legal in all CIS states.

Sincerely,

Ilia Yarmoshenko
Researcher,
Radiation Lab
Institute of Industrial Ecology
Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Science
Str. S.Kovalevskoy, 20-A
620219, GSP-594
Ekaterinburg, Russia
e-mail: ivy@ecko.uran.ru