RE: DU vs. Aspartame -Reply

Bruce,  thanks for the info!  The letter I referenced, which is
presented at the Urban Legends site

http://urbanlegends.miningco.com/library/blasp.htm

caused quite a stir when it hit our site.  I must say I was fairly taken
with the letter until I came across the "deadly poison" description
that sounds very familiar with some of the anti-nuke diatribes.  In
any case, I was willing to keep an open mind about it.

I wouldn't necessarily classify it as a "hoax" given the author's
fervent belief in the matter.  However, I wouldn't put it past the sugar
producers to be lining her pockets.

v/r
Michael
mford@pantex.com