Re: FOIA

All the posts on the FOIA for data are interesting and I hope that the affected parties continue the discussion.

I Also hope that those who feel stronly are sending their comments to the appropriate agency so they can be considered before final rule making.  We can flame this all we want on RADSAFE and make no difference to the rulemakers who don't get the "official comment"  with dotted i's and crossed t's.

It's a sad comment on rulemaking.

Zack Clayton
zclayton@epa.state.oh.us
Ohio EPA