Re: Pulse height analyzer (portable MCA actually)

Hi

We are looking at several different ones, hoping to buy a new portable
MCA (have ann older one already).

Some of the names/ web sites for these are:

Scout by Quanrad (http://www.quantrad.com/), and Berkeley Nucleonics
Corporation (BNC)'s SAM 905/925 (http://www.berkeleynucleonics.com/) and
Bubble Technology "microspec-ii" system (e-mail: bubble@intranet.ca.. web
site???) and  Oxford Instruments "prospector-3cs"
(http://www.oxford-instruments.com/) and Canberra's InSpector
(http://www.canberra.com/) and EG&G's several
(http://www.egginc.com/bin/webmate/Inst|138/page/egg/SpecSystems).

I am sure there are a few more, though I have not seen them.
Bruce A. Busby    -     Radiation Health Physicist
W- bab1303@doh.wa.gov      H-babusby@aol.com
Rad Prot. Div. - Dept. of Health - Washington State
7171 Cleanwater Lane, Bldg. 5   Olympia, WA  98504