From: maj_louie_tonry@ddeamc.smtplink.amedd.army.mil
[mailto:maj_louie_tonry@ddeamc.smtplink.amedd.army.mil]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 1999 1:09 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Calculator for Part II Exam

     Try a HP 42S.  It's reverse polish notation and that will take a
     little getting used to but in the long run it makes more sence and
is
     faster.  Costs about $100.

     Louie Tonry

     + LOUIE TONRY, CHP
+
     + MAJOR, MS
+
     + Chief, Radiation Protection Division
+
     +
+
     + Eisenhower Army Medical Center
+
     + ATTN: MCHF-LOG-HP (Radiation Protection)
+
     + Box 264
+
     + Ft. Gordon, Georgia 30905-5650
+
     +
+
     + Voice:     DSN: 773-4692/6392      Civilian: (706) 787-4692/6392
+
     + Facsimile: DSN: 773-3427           Civilian: (706) 787-3427
+
     + Internet:  MAJ_Louie_Tonry@DDEAMC.SMTPLINK.AMEDD.ARMY.MIL
+