RE: Calculator for ABHP Examination

	I have found the TI-85 to be a great tool.  It has many useful features
I use often such as conversions and integration.  It also has a full screen so
that I can review my entry if the answer seems off.  A word of warning if you
use the TI-85.  THEY GO THROUGH BATTERIES FAST.  The clear memory function uses
a lot of power that can finish off batteries with catastrophic results. This
happened to me prior to the NRRPT exam last year.  Fortunately I had a spare
TI-68 handy.  I have used the calculator extensively since then studying for
part 2.  When I was reading this thread I tried to clear memory and the TI-85
went dead again.  I will take a spare calculator and spare batteries to the exam
in June.

Steve Keller
Steve_Keller@pnl.gov <mailto:Steve_Keller@pnl.gov>