Re: Re[2]: Health effects of radiation exposure

>      There is a textbokk, "Health Effects of Low-level Radiation," by Sohei
>      Kondo.  It's published by Medical Physics Publishing, which has a
>      website - the address of which I forgot.

The following is the information Jerry didn't have at his finger tips:

Medical Physics Publishing 800/442-5778;
www.medicalphysics.org or mpp@medicalphysics.org

Sandy Perle
E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
Personal Website: http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205