RE: New York Times - Red Meat Irradiation Rules

>>Don't be so quick to condemn Ms.Foreman, maybe we should first examine
>the motives of those that support food irradiation.

How many annual cases of food poisoning to you have in the U.S.?
(not to mention deaths) - Just a commenting question.
And as a first fast reflection - I question the resistance
hypothesis - the biological contexts are quite different.
Must rush.  bjorn_cedervall@hotmail.com