Bad Press on Radioactive Material Security

Dear Radsafers:

Anyone ever read something that just strikes a nerve.  Well, the radioactive
material security story carried by a TV station in the eastern US did just
that with me.  I sent the reporter of that story a relatively long e-mail
message which I have attached to this message as a  Word document for any
radsafers that are interested.  I don't know if it will do any good - you be
the judge.  If you don't feel like reading it, simply hit the delete key.

Regards to all,
Mack R.

Mack L. Richard, M.S., C.H.P.
Radiation Safety Officer - Indiana Univ. Med. Cntr.
Phone #: (317) 274-0330   Fax #: (317) 274-2332
E-Mail Address:  mrichar@iupui.edu

 <<RAM security story.doc>>

RAM security story.doc