Pumps contaminated with Tritium -Reply

RADSAFE Community:

Please disregard my inadvertent mailing of a personal and private
message to the RADSAFE listserver contained within this thread. This
message was intended to be sent exclusively to Ninni Jacob.  I regret the
the inclusion of these personal comments into this forum due to my
sending options error.  Clearly this message, and all of my messages to
the RADSAFE listserver, are NOT the official opinion or policy of my
employer.

Alan Jackson, MS, CHP
Henry Ford Hospital
AJackso1@hfhs.org