Contaminated Pipe Cutting

We have begun decommissioning of some of our facilities.  We have methods of cutting contaminated pipes in a controlled but semi-rapid method.  We are looking for ideas from the rest of the rad community on methods of pipe cutting (contact work) during decommissioning.

For anyone interested, I usually put together a summary of the information I receive and will be happy to pass it out if you want it.  It sometimes takes a little while to put it together.

As always, Thank you for your input.

bielad@wv.doe.gov

Dave Biela