RE: Radiation Control Inspector Position Opening

Hello:

My name is  Shashadhar  Mohapatra. I am a Consulting Medical  Physicist from
Tampa, Florida.  I am certified by  the ABR in Nuclear Medicine and  ABSNM
in Health Physics. I am  seriously looking for a position. I am interested
to know how much they offer for that Radiation Control Inspector position.
Pl. send me an email personally at smohapatra@pcsb.k12.fl.us
<mailto:smohapatra@pcsb.k12.fl.us> . Sorry for the inconveniences caused to
you.  Thanks for your help.

With Best Personal Regards,