Controlled Area Posting

Thing have slowed down a bit so I have a couple of questions on DOE
Controlled Area posting.

1)	Does your site use the standard trefoil symbol with the word
"Caution" for the posting?  If not, what do you use?

2)	Do you allow eating, drinking and smoking in your Controlled Areas

	As these questions are probably not of universal interest to the
RadSafe community, please reply privately to me unless you feel the
topic is of more universal interest than I perceive it to be.

Chris A. Marthaller RRPT
Phone (505) 234-8661
Sr. Training Coordinator - WIPP
ChrisM@wipp.carlsbad.nm.us
Obviously, only my own views
My boss does not acknowledge my existence