Re: Radio Frequency of Lightning?

	Well, this interested "me", so I'll assume that others have an interest...

	According to an Electromagnetic Spectrum Chart I have (Westinghouse),
radiation caused by lightning is between 800 Hz and 8 KHz (a wavelength
between 10E4 and 10E6 meters)- the chart calls them "whistlers"... (this is
below AM broadcasting channels which are commonly 535 KHz- 1605 KHz and
navigation frequencies which go all the way down to 10 kHz).

	I'd imagine that there are a LOT of resonance frequencies created by
something of that POWER...

	Joel Baumbaugh (baumbaug@nosc.mil)
	SSC-SD

	Yes, my opinion only...