"Idiot Proof" Computer Codes

To expand on two previous threads, i.e., idiot proof survey meters and
Certification, may I add that it is my personal opinion that the RESRAD
family of codes are idiot proof computer codes for engineers and scientists
that try to pass themselves off as Health Physicists.

RESRAD codes provide compliance calculations for the free release of soil
and structures and have no place for individuals doing serious radionuclide
biosphere modeling.

Ed Bradley
edward.w.bradley@cwix.com