Re: "Idiot Proof" Computer Codes

Radsafers,
I too must add my concern about Mr. Bradleys assertion that RESRAD codes
are idiot proof.  Far from it.  The RESRAD codes now may have a nice
windows interface, but one may generate erroneous results if not used
properly.  As with any model - garbage in/garbage out.  I highly recommend
RESRAD users take the free training classes offered by Argonne.  They are
well worth the time, and you will certainly leave the courses with a better
understanding of the codes.

just my two cents,
Phil Egidi
ORNL/GJ