RE: Vial crusher

Hi Wade, I'm still interested in the vial crusher. Could one better and get
you a tax deduction-LRRI ( better known as the Inhalation Toxicology
Research Institute)  is a non-profit organization.
Please RSVP even with"sorry,it's gone".

William C. Schleyer
Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute
POB 5890