Rad protection to dental practioners -Reply

NCRP Report No. 35 - Dental X-Ray Protection
is a good reference for starters.  This document
can be obtained from NCRP Publications, 7910
Woodmont Ave, Suite 1016, Bethesda, MD
20814.  I'm sure they have a web site also.

>>> <leaveyja@us.ibm.com> 02/23/99
04:43pm >>>
A co-worker of mine asked me today if there
was any general of specific
information about radiation safety for dental
practioners. I searched of
the ADA web site but didn't find any public info,
position statements, or
the like. Anyone out there know of a source or
person I could contact?

What are typical for wall designs with single
picture and panoramic
equipment? What wall materials are used
today? Thanks for any help!!!

Jeff