Re: Rad protection to dental practioners

Brian Gaulke
02/24/99 09:22 AM

You can try Safety Code 30, "Radiation Protection in Dentistry, Recommended
Safety Procedures for the Use of Dental X-Ray Equipment", a publication of
Health Canada.  Ordering information is available at the following URL:

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ehp/ehd/catalogue/rpb.htm

Brian R. Gaulke, CHP
Head, Dosimetry Section
Radiation Protection Bureau